No Tags Found!

Dhupadi

Dear Tanya,
It is not understood that you resigned or terminated by employer, If you are terminated, then termination is illegal, they need to give notice. Terms of your employement is given in appointment letter.
It seems you have been asked to resign and you resigned, in your appointment letter they might have given notice period, probation clause etc. which are important guidelines for your employment.Please share contents of your appointment letter with the forum so that you can be advised in proper and just way.
Warm Regards

From India, Jaipur
skhadir

Dear Ms. Bharathi,
What i understood from Ms. Tanya's input is that
1) Her Lady Boss doesn't want to release Mr. Tanya's Salary
2) I hope NO SUCH PRODUCTIVE/AFFIRMATIVE MEETING or DISCUSSIONS took place where Ms. Tanya, her Team Leader, HR and Director was present.
3) HR/DIRECTOR should submit REMINDER to his RECRUITMENT for not MEETING TIMELY TARGETS. But Ms. Tanya, haven't received such letter.
4) Appointment letter is just a NORMAL ONE and doesn't has a clause supporting the decision(salary held) taken by the company or Director.
5) What i feel like, LEGAL ACTION can be taken only if the Director fails to respond after having gone through the complete story.
Mr. Tanya should have discussion with her Director in the presence of her TEAM LEADER and HR to evaluate the facts followed by FINAL PRODUCTIVE/UNBIASED DECISION.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Tanya Negi
Dear Members
Yesterday Evening while returning to home I met My Team Leader and when I asked about my salary argued with me very badly and warned me to not to call again
It is company's decision to pay or not should focus on my present job
When I called my director she said that she is going to America for 2 months and I should co-ordinate with my team leader but the teamleader is saying that she is sure when can they pay my salay
Please advise as it is been already 3 month and I have spent so much on calling as well as sending mails from cybercafe
BUT NO USE.

From India, New Delhi
sumitk.saxena

Dear Tanya,
Hearing this that your team leader spoken harsh words to you is really a shame, secondly go through the advice of sgenius file a complaint to labour dept., when they not listen file a complaint seeking reply under RTI then whole the things will come out & compansation will be designed as accordance.
thanks & regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,
9899669071, 0120-4131277

From India, Ghaziabad
skhadir

Dear Mrs. Tanya
I feel upset to know about such entrepreneurs and employees who are the cause for one to go wrong.
I would suggest you, to visit LABOUR COMMISSIONER with all relevant documents, provide him in-detail inputs and seek his advice. Hope he will do justice with you and again i sincerely hope that labour commissioner is not corrupted else he can change the shape of your ex-employer.
Approaching through a well experienced lawyer will cost you money but, since you haven't received your salary, i don't suggest you taking support of a lawyer....but you can seek his advice if you know anyone...
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Tanya Negi
Dear Member
I want to write a last mail to my team leader about releasing my 2 months salary last time
Please advise how should I write as they have told me to wait (date has not been confirmed)
and if they dont then definately I am going to sue the company

From India, New Delhi
sumitk.saxena

Dear Tanya,
Greetings for the day,
Since you have already waited long no need to wait again follow the path suggested by various member all are extending their support in your favour.
thanks & regards,
from,
sumit kumar saxena,
9899669071, 0120-4131277

From India, Ghaziabad
sgenius
Justice S.C.Pandey,
Presiding Officer,
CGIT-cum-Labour Court No.1,
Ist Floor, Shram Raksha Bhavan,
Opp. Priya Darshini,
Eastern express High way, Sion-Chunabhatti,
Mumbai -400022.
Shri S.B.Panse,
Presiding Officer,
CGIT-cum-Labour Court No.2,
IInd Floor, Shram Raksha Bhavan,
Opp. Priya Darshini,
Eastern express High way, sion-Chunabhatti
Mumbai -400022.
also as mentioned earlier, go to court in Bandra west. that is in ground floor of one building. they support free of cost to unemployed people. they will call your employer to give your salary immediately.
you don't write anything now. these officers will write for you to your Director/team leader. go with your appointment letter copy.

From India, Mumbai
bodala_ramesh
Dear Tanya,
It is unforturnate to hear things that had happend with u, but Could you clear the following thing?
As your salary based on perfomance? if no, you can go legally. Before you go legally, once again go through with your offer/appt letter and terms and conditions. if yes, in that case also they cannot retain monthly salary.

From India
dev_08

Hi Tanya,

going through your post and what situation you are in

you have mentioned some where that you have been given a termination letter

in such a case take that copy of letter and send them a legal notice under Industrial dispute act or (MRTU & PULP act for Maharasthra), this law are applicable only for worker and labour caterogry

since you are under exceutive grade which is comes under as skilled employment then you can approach any civil court and send them an legal intimation

In case the termination has been send to you verbally then the above cases wount help you as u dnt have valid documentation against your employer

Targets not been acheived is part of sales process and you alone cannot be blamed for there are various other factors which accounts to collborative failure that you your failure to achieve targets

and the employer cannot stop your salary unless you have violated the code of conduct of the organization which in your case is NA

what you can do is resume to work and tell your boss that you wount resign tell them to give u a termination letter which you can use as per my above suggestion that is sending them a legal notice

Regards

Dev

HR MANAGER

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.