No Tags Found!

C P Kandpal
Yes PF is optional if employee's basic rate is higher then 6500, form no-11 will deposited only and the one will count as exempted. & pf only will deduct on earned basic & gratuety on last basic rate.
chandra

From India, Gurgaon
jivin
also the employer can fix an upper limit (cut off) for thr pf. so the minimum contribution will be at the cut off for both employer and employee. the employee may however increase his share of the contribution as VPF.
From India, Bangalore
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear
Everybody has a right to his own opinion, and as a person who started this thread, you should not attack his comments.
In fact I also consider your question trivial, to say the least; and foolish and silly, to speak of my opinion.
I was going to post my opinion, but refrained because I found member taking your question seriously and giving their opinions.
However, I compliment rationalraj to come out with his honest and true opinion.
Kindly think about your question again.
[/QUOTE]

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Yes Rationalraj, I agree with you notwithstanding the explanation given by the thread-starter, Jhuma Tiwade. It seem her explanation is in hindsight, based on the response. In fact the responses of our members have brought glory to this silly, childish question.

Dear Members,

Let us take a look at the question again......

What is the purpose of asking this question is not given.

On the same vein, can I ask a question like, "Can the employer decide not to deduct Income Tax ? Can an employee refuse for give Income Tax?"

or "[B]Can the employer decide not to give salary ?"

Someone asks "What is HR?". Another comes up with "Suggest a name for my shop".

One can go on ad absurdum.

It is good that thelpful CiteHR members always help with their views.

But some line should be drawn on what is a good question or a bad question; or even an acceptable question.

One should not be allowed to get away with anything that comes to one's mind.

The poster's argument that: "I am sure all of us have atleast some new info out of it. Even we are aware of basics but there was a reason for posting this question." is neither acceptable nor correct.

There was no new learning involved here. Everything is there in the ACt. One hs to take the trouble of studying the Act, rather than shirking from taking any pains, as you have rightly observed.

Secondly, the poster has still not disclosed the reason for asking this question. But many of us now know the reason.

Regards.

From India, Delhi
su pari
can you people tell me how i can get back my PF amount from company.Actually in my previous company my 40,000 Rs deposit with them as a PF amount. i leave the company this year feb.
From India, Patna
Kalpesh S. Kumavat
Hello Sir,
Can you please give exect rule of PF? I am getting salary more than Rs 6500 and I dont want to deduct PF and ESI from my salary. Is this possible? Please guide me. Please give any website or book for PF rules so that I can refer it.
Thanks
Kalpesh

From India, Ahmadabad
Vasant Nair

I too fully agree with my frineds who have opined that this CITE should be used in a meaningful manner.
I have also in my earlier responses stated that if one were to ask specific questions, they would get specific answers.
This valuable CITE should not be thought of a soft option where someone else is expected to do the hard work for you.
A Personal Manager (he called himself this) wanted to know if he was required to pay for not giving Notice Period.
Someone wanted to know if, in am interview, a Female candidate can be asked questions about her plans for starting a family. There were several responses which carried detailed account of the Maternity Benefit Act, which was totally irrelevant.
We should all be a little more serious and acreful about using this platform as a learning ground.
Best Wishes,
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
C P Kandpal
dear Anoopa it is not mandatory to deduct PF contribution from him because his basic is more then 6500, so it totally depend on the mutual understanding between the organisation and him. Chandra
From India, Gurgaon
Jhuma Tiwade

I really feel pity that people have wasted their time on generalizing whether the post was silly and deciding whether whoever started is dumb.
I had posted this very simple to some silly questions b,coz one of my friends has been in the above situation and we had good dicsussion . Hence I felt like like having a human resource perspective and not the bookish knowledge.As I clarified That i wanted to avoid the entire mahabharat, I had posted the one liner. If you felt it was silly, You shouldn,t have replied to it. You have no right to justify any body's threads.
Just not done yaar. Very bad.

From India, Mumbai
jivin
2 months after you quit the company you can withdraw your PF by filling up application forms (form 10c and form 19) available with your employer. you will also need to attached a cancelled cheque leaf for the money to be transferred. submit the forms and the cheque to the employer and they will take care of the rest. regular follow up is a must. PF office claims that the money will be transferred within 90 days but be ready if it takes longer.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.