No Tags Found!

Arunjain.ncl

Dear,
I understand from the foregoing problem posted by you that :-
1. You were a permanent employee on the Roll of company/Estb. referred.
2. The pay scales were revised w.e.f. 1.4.2013 and you have tendered your resignation thereafter and you were in continuous service till the date of acceptance of resignation.
If the above statements are true, you are certainly entitled for the arrears arising out of revision of pay. You just get a copy of the Revision pay package deal/Agreement. There must be something mentioned in the Order about applicability as to whether on whom this revision would apply and on whom not. I presume that it must have been mentioned that the revised scales of pay shall be payable to all those who were on the Roll of Company on 31st March, 2013.
I am sure you will get benefit of pay revision, Good Luck & best wishes.
AK Jain
HR Personnel
NCL, CIL

From India, Jabalpur
ajeetvarma50

After going through the letters of exchange between HR and employees, it seems, HR is on wrong path. It is better if you move to labour court and resolve the issue.
From India, Mumbai
Rajneeshsvil

Dear Abdul
Any pay revision is honorarium for your performance and company policy to retain talent. Pay revision just not happen by chance it is the performance in the job and company's policy to retain talent. Once you have decided to resign, in my opinion, you lose the revision on salary since you are not continuing with company. There is no question of giving you escalation on your salary when you have decided to leave the organisation.This is a common practice with most of organisations. Yes in case if they would have released the arrears and you have resigned after that, they might not take it back once paid.
Wish you good luck

From India, Chandigarh
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear friend,
Let me know how the salary revision was communicated, is't via a common order mentioning each and every persons listed or is't thro' an individual letter and what is the mode. Is there any communication/record in your custody to show how the revision has been arrived at. Unless you have a documentary evidence mentioning your name & the details of salary revision it is difficult to claim as a right especially when it is linked to performance etc. Unlike Govt.sector and other such pvt.sector employer time rate annual increment, granting periodic wage revision in most pvt.firms is not a right. If you have a Union you may try thro' them also. As a first step you may send a written request to them to release the arrears. Have been relieved already if so what was the LPD (last pay drawn) what is't revised or pre-revised ?

From India, Bangalore
kishor_goswami
Mr.Abdul
kindly write a letter to the company , redressal of your grievances of sent a legal notice demanding your legal dues at revised rate on failure to do so by the company , u can knock the door of the appropriate court.
for details contact
or Mob: 93243 38587.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.