Anonymous

Hi All Respected HR Team Members,

I have facing an critical please suggest some wayout.

My case is i have 4 years of exp in telecom field i join company C1 with some fake exp details all below:-

6 month-A company(fake exp)

1 year-B company(i worked here only for 6 months but i put 1 year in CIS form

Rest all exp is original

My present employer ask only the exp letter of company B,so i tried my best to get 1 year of exp letter from company B luckly hr manager of company B provide me the exp letter of 1 year instead of 6 months but he tell me that he will not change the info in there database what he can do is if anybody calls him to verify my employment he will tell them that i work here for 1 year.

So i provided the company B exp letter to my current employer,meanwhile i got a offer from another company and resigned from current company

Now the main problem is that i am not satisfy wid my new job also i m getting job offer again from C1,but now i decided to show only all original documents i.e i will not show any fake document my question is that will the check my previous data before my joining and asked my y u show wrong data when u were in company.Please help its very urgent

Regards/

Bipin

From India
Harsh Shukla

Hi Bipin,
First of all I commend you on, now, telling the truth and correcting your initial error.
You have no need to worry.
If the verification is questioned, you just say that the true experience is six months and that there must be an error by company B.
After all, people show fake experience to be MORE not Less !!
Let this be a lesson to all those who FAKE ............. it is not worth it in the long run, the truth will catch up ........... someday.
Regards,
Harsh

From United Kingdom, Barrow
bipin1986

Hi Harsh,
Thanks for your reply i appreciate your answer,but if they said u have written 1 years by yourself also you have provide 1 year document,but now you have written 6 months exp for the same B company also now you are providing only 6 months exp.
2nd issue as i dont have any document for my A company,and i m not showing A company this time,they may ask this question also

From India
Harsh Shukla

Hi Bipin,
Because people show more experience rather than less, you will be believed if you say that an error was made and you did not notice it immediately.
As far as company A is concerned, why are you not mentioning it?
Regards,
Harsh

From United Kingdom, Barrow
bipin1986

Hi Harsh,
As i have never worked in company A,one of my friend work in A company also it was very small company and according to my knowledge company has shutdown its bussiness,i put all exp becoz i need a gud job @ that time but now i realize original is original
Regards
Bipin

From India
Anonymous

No one there to comment on my post??? come on seniors in need ur help...
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.