Anonymous
I have been working with a private hospital and my probation was 3 months. at the end of 3 months I was neither given any confirmation letter for the posting nor extension of probation from the HR. Is there any mandated clause or LAW stating this situation as to how this can be legally effecting my posting in this company? Is my posting automatically considered as confirmed appointment as staff if no extension of probation is issued by the HR?
From India, Mumbai
KK!HR

There is no automatic confirmation once the probation period is over. There has to be a definite order confirming the appointment. Since you were appointed on probation for three months, the process of verification of the nature of your service as to satisfactory or not can be initiated only after three months and its processing would naturally take some time. You will have to await the decision.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.