No Tags Found!

hr.vidyab

Dear All

I have completed MBA(HR) in June 2007...After that I joined one consultancy & worked there for 6 months with salary of 5000 per month ( June-Dec 2007)...Now I appeared for other course .... so I left that job...Please guide me should I mention this experience in my CV or not the salary is too less as per the market value...Please guide me...
Regards
Vidya

From India, Kolhapur
nishikant

Hello friend,
In my opinion there is no need to hide anything. Please mention chronologically [ with dates] about the job and experience, name of consultancy and salary. Do not hesitate to state the correct salary.
Let your CV be "open book" it will help you all through your future career.
Regards
Nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
rajendra1409
I agree with Nishikant; you should mention your experience on your CV, because who knows that may be exact requirement of your new employer. Raj

Hi Bharat

Follow the truth always! This will lead you ahead always- later OR sooner!! ALL THE BEST !! Bharat
From India, Valsad
hanuma

hai vidya I think once you are mentioning your experience, i think its better to call it as RESUME rather than CV. Its always good to mention experience. Go AHead!!!! Hanuma
From India, Kakinada
Dikshita
Hi Vidhya,

Gdmrg! Its always good to mention your full experience irrespective of the issues, as it will add a good value to your profile. I would suggest to be "open". and regarding the salary part - No worries as its not a big issue.

Keep smiling :D

Cheers,
Sundari.

From India, Madras
reachglobal
i feel you should mention this period as otherwise there will be a gap in your resume You can clarify that this was the period when you educating and improving yourself
From India, Madras
saravananjanardanan

Hi, If you are learned about recruitment and its process, then go ahead with mentioning your experience in CV. regards saran
From India, Hyderabad
ssavaram
Dear Vidhya,
A good recruiter is not going to look at the type of experience but the quality as well as what you have learnt from it. We learn a lot more about professionalism (attire, punctuality, workplace behaviour, etc.) when we join work than just the work itself. As to the salary, again a good recruiter will know that there is a wide discrepancy in salary structures within a city itself, so they would focus on your capabilities rather than your previous salary when determining their offer.
Also, if you want to differentiate yourself from your classmates who are new to the corporate world, your past experience should give you an edge if you use if effectively.
So, please do include your experience, as all the others have already suggested. Good luck.
-- Srinivas

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.