No Tags Found!

kishore kumar k2
Dear Mr. Mannadas,
If it is mentioned in your appointment letter and still you haven't received your confirmation letter then you are considered on probation only and you may leave service without serving notice period if you get an offer. It might be written in your appoint letter that notice period to be served only after confirmation.
regards,
kishore

From India, Mumbai
P.K.Mishra

In this case you are not deemed to be confirmed untill you gets the confirmartion letter or any other communication Regards P K Mishra
From India
manjeeta16
Hi,
According to me, you may switch to another job, as you are not confirmed as a permanent employee in your company yet. Also, you have all the rights to share your feedback after the probation period. In case of lack of communication, I would suggest you to communicate to your boss regarding your willing to leave the job.
I don't think that you are bounded to serve.

From India
manjeeta16
Hi,
According to me, you may switch to another job, as you are not confirmed as a permanent employee in your company yet. Also, you have all the rights to share your feedback after the probation period. In case of lack of communication, I would suggest you to communicate to your boss regarding your willing to leave the job.
I don't think that you are bounded to serve.
Manjeeta

From India
kknair

Dear Mannadas,
Since you didn't get a confirmation letter, so your probation is deemed to continue. So the notice period as applicable for probation would apply in your case. Regarding the other query with regard to bond period, confirmation or extension of probation or probation itself, if one were to leave the service then bond obligation would come into play. However if the organisation were to terminate the employment for unsatisfactory services, then the position is different and we need to see the bond condition. As regards the query of Ms. Prasanna Kumari, after resignation where is the question of asking for salary of notice period. At any rate nobody can ask for seven year old dues since there is general limitation of three years in asking for any unpaid amount. Hope this clarifies all KK

From India, Bhopal
shankari.v2
HI Friends,
I am working in a Mid-size company.where the probation period is of six months , as they said wen i receive the offer letter and also it is mentioned that it may extend to nine months , it depends upon performance during probation.I took much effort showed my best they didn't confirm my position .but they told that i will get confirmed only during nine month.so wat can i do at this point of time.

From India, Coimbatore
yogeshkulkarni@ymail.com

Dear Mr. Manna Das,
Yes, you can resign from your current Company. Accordingly, you have to submit you resignation cum notice period letter to your current Company & complete all the dues as per your appointment letter.
In my opinion, you have to speak to your senior / reporting authority. If not then Wright a letter to your senior / reporting authority with a CC to HR Department / Head.

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh Kulkarni
Assistant Manager – HR & IR

Krishidhan Seeds Pvt. Ltd.
Contact No. : + 91 98908 45553
E-mail ID :

From India, Mumbai
mrconsultant
Dear All,
I would suggest, please may be reffered the State Shop Act, which will clear your doubts, in respect of above mentioned case. There is a provision relating to the above fact.
Regards
Rajesh Beedkar

From India, Mumbai
paramanmba

Dear Sir,
There is no need to give resignation letter in Probation period. You can take the advantage of not giving confirmation letter for your resignation. So, no need to giving letter.
Thanks,
P. Paraman.

From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.