rajan0913
I have joined the company as the intern and i had signed one document but that was just the internship type form and mention somewhere about the 15 days notice period, they were paying me 4500 cash, they told me that they will give the offer letter after three month or latter, i worked there for four month, but they did gave the offer letter, then i got the better opportunity from the other company i have joined that company and send the resignation by that company mail ID. Now after one year they are saying "You have stopped coming to work since nearly 1 year. It has come to our notice that you have now joined some other company; you have not resigned or completed your exit formalities with us.
Please contact us immediately without delay for all settlements and due process else we will take legal action against you and levy penalties and contact to you company and serve notice on them also for hiring you.
Please suggest me what should be do.
Thanks

From India, Delhi
malikjs

dear Member
chill out .ignore their correspondent as they donot have any contract and they have not issued any appointment letter to you.if you have any dues outstanding than ethically you should settle them

From India, Delhi
rajusharadha@yahoo.com

Since they gave only an offer letter the earlier letter for intern will holds good. At the time of leaving the organisation you have to give them 15 days notice or amount in lieu of 15 days notice required to be given by you at the time of leaving the organisation. Therefore please send one resignation and inform them that there is no appointment letter issued to you. Also you can say that if the management wants, you can pay the fifteen days notice period salary. If a person joins in an organisation has to come out from the organisation in a gentle way.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.