buzz.lightyear.nova

I’m supposed to frame the HR policies for this organization. Should I frame a survey questionnaire for employees first to understand what they think ? Kindly advise
From India, Mumbai
Devendra k
for satutary compliance contact an Advocate. he will guide you. Thats all/// FEEL FREE TO REVERT IN CASE OF ANY QUERY REGARDS DEVENDRA 09922945325
From India, Pune
buzz.lightyear.nova

Can you kindly help me in framing a questionnaire to gauge employee opinion before framing HR policies ?
From India, Mumbai
buzz.lightyear.nova

Is there any legal rule in India for fixing the leave categories and Leave days for employees including labourers ?
From India, Mumbai
siba

hai, Could u pls give ur requirments in detail like ur location,wht are the existing policies so that we r able to share exact information.
From India, Pune
ritmin2
Hello!
I am a student pursuing PGDPM from XISS & have been searching for a book named Fourth Eye: Excellence through creativity by Pradip N. Khandwalla.
I have tried it at flipkart, indiatimes, etc but the book is not available.
It would be very kind of you seniors if you can upload the soft copy of it, provided you have one.
Regards,
RITESH

From India, Ranchi
buzz.lightyear.nova

I’m in mumbai..how do I know if my company is registered under shops & establishment act ?
From India, Mumbai
buzz.lightyear.nova

I have to frame a salary structure for all the employees , can I include reimbursements like telephone, sodexho , etc. to make it tax friendly ? Are there any rules regarding this ?
From India, Mumbai
buzz.lightyear.nova

I have to frame a salary structure which is non existent currently.
I'd like to go in for a tax friendly structure which includes maximum reimbursements.
Suppose someone's monthly package is Rs. 34.650, how can I frame it ?

From India, Mumbai
buzz.lightyear.nova

and if the above mentioned person is not paying house rent, say stays with parents , then how can structure be framed ? please help
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.