saikishan999

Dear All,
I am working in project division as Sr. H.R. & Admin, In our organization most of our employees will be working from out stations(sites).We are facing problems with existing leave policies (i.e..,CL-12,SL-12,EL-15 which is not carried forward for next year). Can anyone help me in sharing leave policy which will be suitable/beneficial for site employees.
Looking forward for positive reply.
Regards,
Sai Kishan

From India, Hyderabad
Ashoknegidi

Hi, Sai Khan, Leave policy is flexible and dependence on management. Earned leave should carried out next year.
From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

Hi,
Please visit the following
https://www.citehr.com/239987-leave-...zzzz-help.html
https://www.citehr.com/97047-types-leave.html#371219
further you can go to search and right at the page for related discussions/material

From India, Gurgaon
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

CL and SL cannot be carried forward to the next calendar year, but PL/EL can be carried forward to the next calendar year, and as Mr. Ashok has told at the discretion of the management the policy can be flexible which does not harm the interest of the company.
From India, Ahmadabad
SAIBHAKTA

I am working in a PSU.We can even accumulate S/L upto 120days.P/L or E/L(in your case) can be accumulated upto 300days.Both ate encashable at the time of retirement.P/L can be encashed once in a financial year provided the employee has availed at least 15days P/L.Sometimes due to financial constraints this facility is withdrawn..............s.k.limaye
From India, New Delhi
Mohamad Rafiq
Dear Sai,
Normally earned leave is accumulated upto 120 days, Sick leave can be accumulated utpo 30 days as Labour Law. However, casual leave cannot be accumulated and carried forwarded for next year.
This is for your information.
Mohamad Rafiq

From India, Jaipur
Akhil.Gupta

Hello Mr. Kishan, Please customize your own Leave Policy in the interest of Management as well as Employees and at the same time consider your state law related with Leave.
From India, Kota
SAIBHAKTA

Dear Rafiq, May be this is our internal arrangement and is permissible by law.Anyway thanks for informing about the labour act .I was not aware of it.
From India, New Delhi
sumi.iyer82@gmail.com

Hi All,
Can anybody help me to create Leave Policy on education sector or can mail me on as an format.
I have joined one education sector in his corporate office.Employee are divided into 2 section that are Teaching & Non-Teaching staff.
would you please help me to polish leave policy...

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.