No Tags Found!

Virchand Vira
Dear Smitha,
Since you have signed the contract to make payment within 6 months, you need not worry about your boss's threats. You plan out to pay within that period.Pl. remember to pay only by chaque. So that you will have a proof. Also send the chaque with a covering letter that you are paying so much amount towards laon taken, & now only so much amount remains due.
Please note that he can't do anything to you legally or otherwise, as long as you are able to pay within the stipulated time.
No need to unnecessarily take loan at higher rate of interest, if you can manage within your present salary.
Regards
Virchand Vira

From India, Mumbai
raj@axishr
Hi Smitha, Don’t loose your confidence. You are facing a very tough situation now. but the situation wont remain same as it now.
From India, Madras
rishi1011
Dear Smitha
I think (Cite Contribution)'s suggestion is the best one for you. However if you really want to put that ex boss of yours to task , then just keep on paying the amount as in the bond/agreement and file an FIR against your boss that he is trying to exploit the situation although i am paying off the loan as committed. Take the proofs with you of the instalments that you have paid regularly even after quitting the job and now he is harrassing you mentally.
The things will turn the other way round and he will pay you instead of you paying him.
These idiots need to be taught a lesson for this.
Thanks
Rishi

From India, Lucknow
satish8682
Dear Smitha Do not worry about that, its a part of life you should take very easy do not panic. If possible you should take loan from your bank but you have to manage a guarantor for the loan.
From India, Delhi
krishna_raj26@yahoo.com
Dear smitha, I really handsup for your patiance towards your husband even though he is harrasing you. but in this modern world the sincereaty is not help us u just teach a good lesson to your husband. because who knows in future may do some harm to you so dont be a sympathy to your husband. be care full towards him. if there is any mistakes in msg i extremely sorry. take care
best regards
krishna

From India, Bangalore
guesthospital
Dear Friend,
First you approach in any one of the women welfare association nearby and make yourself as a member. Collect their support to fight against these issues. Giving complaints in the police station is not enough to handle the situation individually.
Regards,
Krishnamurthe

From India, Madras
ajay8587

Hi Smitha,

Firstly I hats off to you, that after being a girl, you are still fighting in such a worst situation, Great Efforts.

Let me make you aware of few things:-

1. You have signed a contract to repay the loan in a period of 6 Months and I hope that does not include the clause that you have to work for the same company during the repayment of loan.

Benefit of this contract:- No Indian Law can bound or force you to repay the loan in just two days. just be strong and send him a legal notice to your previous boss, indicating the same.

2. You are not at all bound o work for same company under any valid contarct, you can switch your job at any moment. Thus feel free and send him a mail stating the same, that do whatever he wants to do, you are not bothered about him. You know all the Applicable Laws and thus you will take up the case in court and mention that you have send a Legal Notice to him for the same (This will create a fear to your previous boss and also show that you are strong enough)

3. For your husband you can file a FIR against Sexual Harassment and with in few days he will be behind the bars. Dont PANIC Just be BOLD.

In case you need any suggestion to be strong enough feel free to contact me through the same forum by sending a direct mail through Cite HR

Cheer UP and Be Bold. We all are with you.

Take Care and Keep Smiling.

From India, Delhi
prutha1
Hey such people and situations are always comes in life.I appreciate u for ur stand just show ur previous boss u r nt weak.An always keep in mind in office nobody is ur frnd..........an keep faith on anybody an just try concentrate on ur work...ur will overcum frm ur problems very soon.
From India, Rajkot
bharti_pr
HI Smitha,

Be cool dear, dont worry, I believe till a woman don't give a chance to harass herself no one has the guts to harass her. first thing try to keep ur personal problem away from ur professional life always & don't share it to unnecessarily with anyone. try to stay away from the corrupt minded people who r trying to take advantage of urs, or who r trying to be over sweet to u, don't try to find anyone's shoulder coz u r not a weak person always keep in ur mind u r strong & always capable to face the world.ur Plus point is u don't have a kid u r alone so no responsibilities.& try to be connected with ur parents & Family.keep in ur mind all the problems are created by yourself so don't expect anyone to help u. u should help yourself first.

Now the solution is change ur cell no.,change ur address if possible, do a FIR against ur boss if he is frequently trying to take a advantage of ur situation if needed it will help u in future & Keep all the proofs saved,

u r much capable to take care of yourself reduce unnecessary expense as I believe a person can survive around 5K in a month not more than that ( we r 3 Members in my house (2 kids studying in 7th & 5th in CBSC board ) I am the sole earner in my home then too my monthly household expense is 5-6k rest I am saving ) its upto u how will u manage ur expenses given u a real example coz u can have a idea, try to stay in hostel or with ur family. if u will try hard u can really save approx 10K for a month & repay ur loan to ur ex-boss asap.if needed take a personal loan or ask ur current organization for the same but repay it within the time.about ur husband take divorce asap.if ur parents thinking for ur marriage again then do arrange marriage with their wish don't think yourself to repeat the same thing if u do it again then may be they wont forgive you more. respect them always then u find all is getting well.

after u repay the loan take care of ur parents too don't be a daughter be a son for them & one day they feel proud about u.Always be positive it really works.

ALL IS WELL......

Best Regards,

Bharti

From India, Mumbai
gbvarik07

Dear Smitha,
First lodge a complaint narrate full story to police.Dont repay loan before complaint. He is at the fault. He doesnt have any right to make you surrender to his wishes only because you owe him some money. If you helping policemen, the possibility is that you may not have to repay the loan and even if it will be on your terms and conditions.
But for all this you need to be smart and firm.
Regards
GBVarik

From India, Bhiwani
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.