No Tags Found!

rahul-chauhan1
Does that means that company can take action and terminate the employee even if the issue was raised in past month for which they didn't took any action and in notice period as the system is not working they are trying to terminate by bringing old issue without any documentation till date.

And can they refrain from paying me for notice period, in which I was unable to do my work because of system issue from company's end?

Policy as per offer letter below -

Your appointment shall continue, during your Probation Period or thereafter upon confirmation, unless your
employment is discontinued by the Company, by providing not less than 30 Days (“Notice Period”) prior
written notice. In the event you decide to leave the employment of the Company, you will be required to
provide 30 Days prior written notice to the Company, and the Company may at its sole discretion relieve
you of your duties anytime during the notice period. You will be paid salary up to the last working day.
The Company at its discretion, during probation or on confirmation of your services thereof, without
assigning any reason, can discontinue your employment on payment in lieu of Notice Period. Such
payment will be calculated pro rate on the basis of your current Gross Fixed salary (subject to tax).

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.