No Tags Found!

Ritu Ohlyan

Hi All,

I joined a manufacturing company on 13th August'2012 as HR Exe.They sent me an offer letter through mail that was typed in word file not on the company letter head.But i accepted the offer letter & i joined that company,but they had not given me the appointment letter. After the joining,i came to know that the employees were not getting the salary on time.I left with no choice as i had resigned from my previous company, so i continue working in that company & also started searching for new job.In the meantime,i got opportunity with a software company, but the company wanted me to join within 2-3 days after getting the offer letter. It was 22nd September, when i got the salary of August month from that manufacturing company.But i did not tell in that company that i got an offer with another company, because of salary reason. The new company asked me to join from 25th September. I worked till 24th September in that company & i joined the new company from 25th September & resigned from the manufacturing company after 2-3 days by saying that i have some family problem & asked them to clear all my dues.But they are not replying on my mails & when i called the P&A Manager of that company, he refused to do so by saying that we have not yet got salary of previous month.Now its 1 month over & they are not doing anything. Please suggest me what to do to get my salary of that month.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Ritu

From India, Delhi
VP Jain

Ritu
Just forget it as a bitter experience. Even then you really want to fight for your cause remedy is available in the law. You can approach to Labour Inspector of the area and lodge your written complaint with him/her. But the process is so lengthy, I don't think it is practical viable for a working guy to spare that much of time and energy.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.