darshna sihag
i m also planning 2 do phd in hr & v much interested in HRIS topic.can u suggest me sum particular upcoming topics in d same as HRIS is itself a v wide topic 2 study.& can i opt for PSHRM/SAP sumthing like tht also.pls guide me reg these topics.i wan 2 do it either from DU/IIT.can u tell me hw 2 appraoch in IIT.wats their elligibilty criteria etc.kindly mail me details at
From India, Thana
indoos
i am a" master in human resource management "(M.H.R.M) holder, its heard that Netaji Subas open university is offering phd for management. anybody knows about this university ?pls comment on this
From India, Ernakulam
indoos
hi alok , u r right. since i also wish to pursue phd ,am ready to the informations i hav collected from various sites
From India, Ernakulam
indoos
hi mr.gaopalakrishan,
i am planning to approach ns open university to do my phd. .they ddnt mention about the pre phd exam aftr one year as you mentioned in ur comment. is the procedure for differnt univ is different.pls reply

From India, Ernakulam
neha_1234
Hi,
I am a new member of the cite HR site. I plan to do a Ph.D.now. I have already completed my M.B.A. in HR and presently am working as Executive - HR since 3.5 years.
Please suggest some topics of HR (preferably Behavioral topics)
Regards,
Neha.

aman22jan
i am doing my PhD in HR from UBS chandigarh, waana know something abt this feet free to ask ...aman , 09872350173
From India, Mumbai
Vaidehiji
Hello everybody 'A good topic is under discussion. But I could not see many answers to a lot many questions......Looking forward to some useful responses form senior members and board moderators. Thanks and Regards Vaidehi
From India, Hyderabad
uknext
HI, i am Rajan Want to do Phsd In Marketing Can someoine help me to find topics , i do want to know what is the prospect of PHD Parttime
From India, Calcutta
rkumar@firstam.com
I am planned to do MPhill in Management. Can somebody help me out to suggest the guide staying in Bangalore. Regards, Raji - Nine Eight Four Five Zero Four Zero Nine Six Three
From India, Bangalore
pushpa.march
Hi all,
I have an MBA in HR and 3 Years of work exp into Recruitment and HR Generalist.
I am planning to do my PHD in HR through Open University.
Let us know the list of Universities offering Phd and when to approach.Please help me how to go about it.
Need your valuable suggession

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.