sudhanshu112june

Hi i need a Interview(HR) Question for evaluating the Senior Manager.
From India
Pankaj Sharma Jaipur

Dear Andrew, It will be much better if the same is posted on the forum instead of emailing to each individual. It may dampen your inconvenience. Regards, Pankaj Sharma
From India, Chandigarh
Winniek

For me it depends on the expected outcomes fo the specific job. Normally from HOD and or Division levels, I ask questions to do with leadership or management skills. I also ask a few questions to do with their understanding of contemporary HR issues like quality management, ethics, human capital development etc. Some few questions:
  • What are the key skills required of a cutting edge HR professional?
  • Briely discuss the role of HR in gaining a competitive advantage for the organisation?
  • Discuss the importance of leadership to organizational performance?
  • What are the different leadership training techniques?
  • Identify a number of ethical issues and challenges in the workplace.
Also assuming past behaviour is a good indicator of future behaviour, you will probably also want to check out your candidates previous achievements, experiences and/or achievements in relation to HR management and/or projects and see their decision making, team building, ability to cope with pressure etc skills, and if these can suit your current or future needs.

The idea is not to get a theory drill but to see if the candidate can conceptualise these issues in the context of your organization and/or industry.

Wish you luck,

Winnie

From Kenya
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.