zubair-shairef
Hi team, I am mohammed Zubair. i joined one company as a Assistant store manager on 6th Feb 2023 as a trainee. But on 6th March 2023 my HR gave message on whatsapp saying come to office on 7th March 2023. When I went to office my manager said that company is not suitable for you. And company don't want to invest on anymore so please resign. I left my earlier company depending on this company. When i gave complaint regarding this in labour department they are saying you need work in the company minimum 6 months then only we can take complaint in this matter we are helpless and you cannot demand for compensation. Please let me know what should be done and suggest me.
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It is very unfortunate that you have been shown exit door in one day. Hiring and firing in one day is not a good practice even if it is Trainee level. Not sure why they did so. I suggest you to just ignore that Company and start looking for better opportunity instead of digging further in this case. Opportunities are more and do not confine yourself with this issue and keep moving. All is for well !

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

The response from the labour department is unfortunate. It shall be true that as per your appointment order, there should be some probation clause saying that during probation the employment can be terminated without notice and without assigning any reason therefor. But having lodged a complaint, they should have at least enquired into the issue so that this kind of harassment will not happen to other employees. It is good that you have left. Now drop the issue forever because you have resigned and there is no other remedy available. I would suggest that it is better not to work in a company as a TRINEE with a designation of a Manager/ Asst Manager.
From India, Kannur
Suresh Rathi

He worked in the organization for one month not one day. He has not shared T&C of appt letter. But all in all unfortunate. As rightly pointed out he should move on.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.