Gnana2014
I am conducting a Job fair in Madurai on the 2nd Saturday of every month starting in March. I would like to request companies who are interested to participate in it. Its combination of all domain as this is the first fair I am planning.
From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, There is no pre defined standard format.

Just prepare a intimation letter to the Employers. Just introduce yourself, brief about the job fair details like venue, date, Registration process, expected candidates to attend with their domain, qualification etc. Probably collect a Registration form duly filled by Employers. Try and develop by your own

If you find it difficult then go for online option.You have plenty of resources available online. Just browse get it. But you need to edit as per your requirement.

Note: Some members of this forum might reply to you with template using ChatGPT App pretending as if it is their own draft.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.