No Tags Found!

subir chatterjee

Dear all, Please guide me to design employee hand book for our employees. If you have designed any such type of materials please forward me for my reference. Thank You Subir
From India, New Delhi
numerouno

You might find some ideas in a previous post of mine (numerouno) at the following CiteHR page; Hope this helps
From Australia, Ballarat
numerouno

I’ve emailed the handbook to Shalu and Mochilo. Unfortunately I can’t upload it to site for copyright reasons.
From Australia, Ballarat
numerouno

Dear Gunjan and Atul, I am reading your messages at home. I will email the induction book to you from work tomorrow. Cheers!
From Australia, Ballarat
nil_akash
What are some of the challenges the Employment Act might face in the future? Could some one please help me with this question??

umalme

# A new product launch, services approval services # Revenue Profit Sharing scheme regulation # Employee cost degenerative deregulation # Predisclosure of internal strategy of market expansion # Reason for contract signing crieteria stringent # Employee cost reduction and tax saving scheme regulation # Checking the authenticity of filing of return of bacnkruptcy # International career degeneration rules stringent # High profile companies to re organize their portfolios These are some of these...
From India, Delhi
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi! Those who are still looking for a good Employee Handbook can get in touch with me. My company SELLS this together with other corporating operating manuals, policies, and guidebooks. Or visit my site: The Coporate Policy Center at the following link: <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/policy_center> Best wishes. Ed Llarena, Jr. Managing Partner Emilla Consulting
From Philippines, Parañaque
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi! There seems to be a great need for an Employee Handbook (EH) and Performance Management System (PMS) from members of this forum. The only problem is that it seems everyone wants to get it for FREE. Those who still need an Employee Handbook (with Code of Discipline) and/ or a Performance Management System (PMS) must learn how to make their companies invest in these very important tools. Your organizations will greatly benefit from both the EH and PMS and it is not right that HR people will go around begging these tools for FREE. As such, let them spend for the tools that will enhance your job as HR executives. This way, you also help us (consultants) in our profession. Let me give you a good deal: Pay for ONE (1) only at its normal price (US $ 1,500.00) and I give you both EH and PMS, in canned copy. In other words, "buy one and you take one" for FREE. Let me know if you will be interested. You can call me at: 0632-776-8537 / 063-916-762-7218. Ed Llarena, Jr. Managing Partner Emilla Consulting
From Philippines, Parañaque
tanvini

hi, I have prepared an employee handbook as a part of my summer project in May. This is the table of contents for your reference: PERSONNEL MANUAL TABLE OF CONTENTS INTRODUCTION TO HANDBOOK FOREWORD SECTION 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 The Company History 1.2 The Company Mission 1.3 The Company Vision 1.4 The Company Philosophy 1.5 Employment-At-Will 1.6 Employers Policy Statement SECTION 2 EMPLOYERS RESPONSIBILITIES 2.1 Sexual Harassment 2.2 Safety Rules 2.3 Drug Free Workplace i. Prohibitions ii. Disciplinary Actions 2.4 Open Door Policy SECTION 3 EMPLOYMENT 3.1 Job Descriptions 3.2 Documents Required 3.3 References 3.4 Advancing with the company 3.5 Probationary Period SECTION 4 COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 4.1 Payroll Information 4.2 Attendance & Leave i. Privilege Leave ii. Casual Leave iii. Sick Leave 4.3 Resignation & Leaving Policies SECTION 5 EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES 5.1 Work Schedules 5.2 Appearance & Belongings 5.3 Good Housekeeping 5.4 Keep Records up to date 5.5 Music in work areas 5.6 Confidentiality & Non-disclosure 5.7 Code of Conduct SECTION 6 WORKPLACE RULES & GUIDELINES 6.1 Breaks & Lunch Time 6.2 Company Property 6.3 Grievances & Complaints 6.4 Personal Telephone Calls 6.5 Smoking 6.6 Solicitation
From India, Mumbai
tanvini

hi, I have prepared an employee handbook as a part of my summer project in May. This is the table of contents for your reference: PERSONNEL MANUAL TABLE OF CONTENTS INTRODUCTION TO HANDBOOK FOREWORD SECTION 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 The Company History 1.2 The Company Mission 1.3 The Company Vision 1.4 The Company Philosophy 1.5 Employment-At-Will 1.6 Employers Policy Statement SECTION 2 EMPLOYERS RESPONSIBILITIES 2.1 Sexual Harassment 2.2 Safety Rules 2.3 Drug Free Workplace i. Prohibitions ii. Disciplinary Actions 2.4 Open Door Policy SECTION 3 EMPLOYMENT 3.1 Job Descriptions 3.2 Documents Required 3.3 References 3.4 Advancing with the company 3.5 Probationary Period SECTION 4 COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 4.1 Payroll Information 4.2 Attendance & Leave i. Privilege Leave ii. Casual Leave iii. Sick Leave 4.3 Resignation & Leaving Policies SECTION 5 EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES 5.1 Work Schedules 5.2 Appearance & Belongings 5.3 Good Housekeeping 5.4 Keep Records up to date 5.5 Music in work areas 5.6 Confidentiality & Non-disclosure 5.7 Code of Conduct SECTION 6 WORKPLACE RULES & GUIDELINES 6.1 Breaks & Lunch Time 6.2 Company Property 6.3 Grievances & Complaints 6.4 Personal Telephone Calls 6.5 Smoking 6.6 Solicitation thanks & regards, tanvini gogri
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.