lavanya_april

Hi Friends, I am doing a project on Retention of employees. Can you assist me to go ahead with the topic?? Thankie ppl. Luv, Lavanya.
From India, Madras
Boredaradhika
Hi Lavanya,
The topic you have selected Retention of employees is a good topic where you can explore more & help the management & also the employees in the company you will prefer to do the project.
You can prepare a Questioner with 20 questions for employee & get feedback from employees.
Basing on the results you can consider the major points which according to employee are important for retention.
Basing on that you can suggest the company management to consider those points for their employee to retain.
By this way you will give a valuable suggestion to company & you will complete the project.

From India, Hyderabad
lavanya_april

Hi Radhika,
Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion.... but is this necessary to look into exit interviews to know about the reasons for empployees leaving the organisation?
What kind of variables can be used in the questionnaire to understand the standpoint of the employees who are leaving the organisation?
Thanks in advance,
Lavanya.

From India, Madras
savitarahulgupta21
hi dear friend,

you choose a very nice topic because now a days in IT company retention is more so you can get more data about retention.
If you make a project on large scale company or industry then you can look a exit interviews.
I have a some question of Employee retention that i am attached here.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc employee_retention_questionnaire_1__134.doc (71.5 KB, 711 views)

lavanya_april

Hi Savitha, Thats so kind of U. The questionnaire is excellent. It will be very useful to my project. Lavanya.
From India, Madras
senthil hr
First let us know are you working or pursuing your education.
Before starting the project, what is the project done for, is it because of attrition or for any other purpose, and the industry the project is done.
senthil kumar

From India, Madras
lavanya_april

Hi Senthil,
I am doing my MBA currently and I am supposed to do a final project.
I found from my guide that the attrition rate in the company is less than the industry standards.
So, they changed my project topic.
Now i am supposed to do a project on mentoring in the company. So far, no analysis has been made in the company regarding this topic and they want me to design a formal program of mentoring that meets the organizational needs.
Any inputs on this will be highly appreciated.
Thank you,
Lavanya.

From India, Madras
senthil hr
Good,
Final sem project. If you choose the topic mentoring then you should first find what are the ways mentoring can be done in an organization.
Mentoring: mentor and mentee.
In an organization mentoring can be done for employee relations, training, induction etc,
mentoring is of two types formal and informal.
Formal mentoring is assigned relationship like employee relationship, where informal is relationship between two partners which automaticall comes.
mentoring can be done in different ways for the above roles like emp relationship. training and induction.
Comming to your project.
learn the company first and check for the role where mentoring can be done, more than information from internet and books, think of some creative ideas appart from existing concepts.
give back your views and information to my mail id

regards
senthil kumar

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.