abhishek-mishra4390371
Hi, One of the Companies has created the PF account and associated it with my UAN without joining the company. I received an offer from XXX company, but I didn't join because I got a better offer. I informed the same HR, and even then, a PF account was created. When I informed her of this thing to the HR, She marked the exit date the same as my joining date and told service history can not be removed from EPFO. Please let me know if this will create any problems in BGV in the future.
From India, Noida
Madhu.T.K

It will not make any problem in future because it is only a technical error committed by a company. But I cannot comment on how the background verification agency will report this. They can report it as their finding that you had joined an organisation and immediately on the same day you left the company, and therefore, you lack consistency. They write such stupidity because they are hired to do so. Nobody can stop them from writing such negative comments which will create a blow on the career of employees.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.