No Tags Found!

Dipali Golwala

Hi Altaf.
I know of a person who is quite knowledgable. The last I knew he was working with SG Corp. His name is Mr. T. K. Chakravarty, am not sure he'd be able to handle people or training though.
Are you looking for a firm of consultants who manage projects or you want to hire a person who manages projects?
I can recommend a couple of firms who though a little expensive, more than make up for what they charge. Let me know eactly what you're looking at.
Regards.

From India, Mumbai
Dipali Golwala

Hi Ravsy, already mailed the Construction Cost presentation form of analysis as per your requirement. Hope you got prints fine. Am not sure you are receiving my mails or not; do let me know either ways.
Regards.

From India, Mumbai
dreaminghigh.samita
hiiiiiiii i am samita..working in crown group as executive finance. Completed MBA in finance & HR in June 2008.if anybody out thre who is in finance in real estate sector.
From India, New Delhi
Dipali Golwala

Hi Samita!!
I'm not exactly in finance but do know about the sector and in particular about the happenings at my firm.
How has your experience in Real Estate been so far? What is your take on the market and the financial institutions responsiveness to our sector?

From India, Mumbai
dreaminghigh.samita
hiiii i am samita. working in real estate company. in finance. dipali wht u do in real estate company. wht’s ur job profile thre.
From India, New Delhi
Dipali Golwala

Hi Samita, I’m involved in a lot of areas at our firm, but my main functions are Business Development and Marketing.
From India, Mumbai
farz23

I am looking for sales and marketing professional (Officer / Executive/ team leaders/ Asst. Managers/ Managers) for one of Leading real estate broking company for Hyderabad / Bangalore location. Anybody who is having at least one year experinece in Real Estate marketing, or with any field sales experience may apply for the position. Members are on this forum may refer this requirement to their friends colleagues.
Expecting massive response. Contact No. 09866688160

From India, Hyderabad
Dipali Golwala

Hi Ali,
I've forwarded your contact number to a couple of people connected to our Industry. The needed to know if this is for a professional brokeing firm as in a corporate firm with presence in major cities of India.
Regards.

From India, Mumbai
farz23

Hi Dipali,
Thank you very much for the cooperation.
I am trying hard to get good people. Even anybody who is having hard core field sales experience and interested to work with real estate co. can be considered provided he should have commitment, confidence and good communication skills.

The company is one of largest financial companies, also in mutual fund, insurance, IPO, share broking, BPO and Company registrar.

For Hyderabad I can arrange Interview on next tuesday i.e. 16.09.08 for as many people comes. Positions are available as under.

Officer : Any graduate with one year field Sales experinece.
Package : Upto 1.5 Lax + 100% variable incentive

Executive : Any graduate wit 2 years field sales experience
Package : Upto 2.0 Lax + 100 % Variable Incetive

Team Leaders : Any Graduate with 3 years field sales experience
Package : Upto 2.6 Lax + 100 % variable Incentive

Asst. Manager : Any graduate with more than 3 years sales experience
Package : upto 3.6 Lax + 100% variable Incentive

Business Development Manager : Any graduate with 6 years expe. with atleast 2 years in real estate experience in sales and marketing
Package : upto 5.0 Lax + 100 % variable Incentive.

Mix JD of above positions
Main task will be to generate leads, selling of Residential flats, appartments, villas & open plots. Team management, sales promotional activities, support in closing the deals to executive/officers. Payment and recovery plan etc.

I hope it will be more convinient to you to contact the prospective candidates for the openings. Anybody interested can call me on my mobile No. 9866688160.
My mail ID is

BR

Ali

From India, Hyderabad
Dipali Golwala

Got it. Unfortunately I just know most of the top people in most Real Estate firms out of Mumbai.
And even people at DGM level earn 5-10 lacs in our industry so I'm not sure how exciting this would be for most of them. However, let me try and see if there are people looking for a change.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.