neha.pahuja

hi garima.. i don’t think warning letter or circular will work because the one who has to do it will use the time when you are not around..so disabling the usb port is the best idea..
From India, Jaipur
N S Anand
Hi, Instead of issuing nitice it is better to disable USB connection from all the machine. Instruct your IT department to Disable all the USB connection. Regards, N S Anand
From India, Bangalore
mitrizwani

Hi,
Gramia, If you have installed quick heal total security on your pcs than just go to options & disable the usb connectvity. No one will be able to connect the same. And even though if any one connects the same will not be able to use/ open/ transfer data from the PC's.

From India, Nasik
Anonymous
Hi everybody,
My boss has asked me to prepare a notice every employee has to provide pre=planned leaves on 1st of every month otherwise those leaves will be makred as unapproved loss of pay as per leave policy.
Please help me to do this.
Thanks & Regards,.

From India, Jaipur
chhthakur11@gmail.com
I need to mail the staff about not using personal pen drives and laptop in the office.
From India, Chandigarh
jigarpatel

Dear Sir, Not Proper Work in Production Please Help in Notice ( Work in Panel Board)
From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.