boss2966

Dear Harpreet

These type of questions you can directly ask him by sending him a private mail on his name, instead of placing or posting a new thread in the open forum.

I would like to tell you one thing here. The development in thinking skill from early human onwards and still taking place only due to asking question. After a class session, if a teacher is asking some question means it is not with the mallified intention to trouble you but to know how much you have learnt and if any misunderstanding, to clear that doubt. Have you ever analysed about his thread in that view.

As a matter of fact Shivani, as a learner (you have mentioned above) you must have some politeness towards a very senior person like Mr. Dhingra. You must feel proud that you have an opportunity to interact with Mr. khadir, Mr. Dhingra, Ms. (Cite Contribution) like talented people.

You can explain the complete scenario Mr. retainer under what grounds your payment has been put on hold. Then surely you will get proper guidance from this forum. Secondly I would like to tell one thing that instead of who is wrong, let us discuss what is wrong and how to rectify the wrong.

I would like to reiterate one thing here, we must utilise Mr. Dhingra like senior persons for enhancing our knowledge.

From India, Kumbakonam
shivani.kaul

HI Mr.Bhaskar,
I appreciate your thoughts,but I don't feel I have been rude or impolite.I will suggest you to read the entire contents on https://www.citehr.com/371559-placing-salary-hold.html.

From India, Vadodara
boss2966

Dear Shivani
See my reply in your thread. As I am not well nowadays I am not regular to this forum and presently I am on bed rest. Hence I have not noticed your thread yesterday.
Wish you all the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
Cite Contribution

Greetings, This is to thank everyone for sharing your views. Your point is duly noted. We all choose to learn from each other. With this thought, we call a closure this thread.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.