No Tags Found!

sankalp.2015

Dear Connections, I have come across a situation where after hiring 1 employee, i came to know after a month that the detail he has provided to us about his last employment is all false. When I suspect due to his behavior, I called the owner of his previous company and he told me the entire truth behind his false employment record, on condition of not to reveal that these information has passed through him. This employee is very irregular in sending his necessary datas for reporting and now when we kept his salary on hold he is constantly following up for this. In this case we want to terminate his employment without mentioning that his previous company's owener's name. Will this be okay if we terminate him on basis of not sharing sales datas & non professional approach within a month's time??
Pls suggest me.

From India, Mumbai

Hi,
What does the Offer letter or Apoointment order states, is there any terms for terminations mentioned.
If you have mentioned any thing such as immediate termination for non performance you can state that and terminate.
Regards,
KM

From India, Chennai
nathrao

Follow your offer letter clauses for termination.
What have you noticed about behaviour?
Is he not following the rules or not doing work as per your organisation standards.
Do not go by what previous person has told.There are always 2 sides to every story.
You see his current performance and judge, unless there is some open fraud, mistatement ,false documentation involved.
Counsell the employee about shortfalls in job and if no improvement then terminate his employment by following principles of natural justice.Documentation of shortfalls and counselling can be maintained to invoke the clause of termination if warranted.

From India, Pune
sankalp.2015

Thank you so much for your inputs. I have terminate him on basis of doing fraud in sharing his employment record. on top of that he has not reverted back as he knew that he is at fault.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.