No Tags Found!

sachdev.pri
hii dere...
pls explain ur frnd..dat life is too short n d most beautiful gift of God, so learn d thing...once gone is gone 4ever....so just move on n njoy life to d fullest.....
similar is what i m applying to my life....i hv lost more imp ppl of my life, bt still i manage to stay happy....
hence..."haso jiyo muskurao.......kya pata kal ho na ho...."
tk cr n God bless u n ur frnd....

From India, Bhopal
ashfaquetech

Dear Aneesh ,

It is so sad about your friend . But I think he took wrong decision in choosing his partner . It is understandable if the family would have forced her to marry the girl to someone else . But the case is different , the girl choose her partner to whom she knew from last 1year . It is better in the interest of the lad that he is safe now atleast. What would happen if that girl would have done this after marriage ? ( No comment plz ) . This is on vice versa basis .

Your next question is about is the girl fair in her decision ?
As you have given the situation that the girl knew that guy for the last 5 years . It means she knew the positive & negative points about the guy . She also seems to be pragmatic about life so she felt her life to be happier in others lap , not wrong .

Your next question is :-
2) Whether we humans r making a mokery of the true sense of love by palying with others life?
I would say no one can make mokery of the true love . In this case I think It was one sided love .

These were my personal views . No comments on other .

Ashfaque

From India, Gurgaon
lprasad.b
Hey Aneesh....
After reading the complete incident... I understand that without any mistake of his .... he is suffering ... which actually doesnt make sense....
May be i am little harsh... but let me tell you one thing.. i have read this some where.. would like to recall....
Very Few people are worth your tears &
The People who is worth your tears would never make you cry :cry:....."...
Nothing comes to end unless and until its fair....
Cheers....
Prasad.

From India, Hyderabad
kanthinaveen
Hai Aneesh,
Your care about ur friend is very good. Tell him that happened is happened. ask him to forget everything & i definitely pray to god to help him in forgetting about that. Ya i too agree that saying these type of things is very easy rather than doing. Hope ur friend will recover as early as possible. And i am sure he will get an another girl in his long life who loves him very, very, very much. but dont feel about past things wat happened, because happened & happenings all depends on god's grace. u know nothing will happen unlees untill with god's grace.
Please reply me.
All the Best
Kanthi.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Aparna Sethi

Dear Anish,
I know this is related to Human relations. But on this forum we discuss Human Relation Management in the context of organization and this is very personal. It seems you are very young. These things keep happening. Pls focus on your job and career. HR management teaches us EQ not only in context with corporate world but please apply it on personal front.
Aparna Sethi

From India, Salai
parthasarthi

First of all please understand that this is not DATING SITE. SECOND We are not love Guru Expertise to advise on this subject. You must search some suitable site
From Saudi Arabia
Hari Hara Sudha
Hi friend,
Success in marriage is more than finding the right person, it is a matter of being the right person. Ur friend is the right person whom that girl missed.First of all lets thank almighty for knowing the matter atleast at this moment, incase if she got married with ur friend by thinking that guy in mind then in such case think about ur friends life...so God saved ur friend.Past is past.My small suggession is dont leave ur friend alone. Be with him, motivate him, take him to some new places or u can engage him playing some games and make him divert from that girls thought.
One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. so always be a good friend to him.Lets pray for his bright future.

From India, Bangalore
rpatils

Dear Aneesh,
Their is always a reason for anything and everything. Ask your friend to take it parctically and divert his mind into creative hobbies ..discuss some motivational thoughts btwn you frds groups or with him.. whenever he need frds jst be wit him..
Do not force him to open up . make him feel safe and confident . If he cries let him do it listen to him whenever he pops out with something .. do not react or scream or misbehave with him in short treat him like your gf ( not in true sense ) .. true caring loving best close buddy , love 'n' care only can get rid of from this situation.
**The truth of mens life _ "we always are strong from inside but weak from inside". exactly opp are the females.. examples might be at your place also.
- Rohit Patil

From India, Mumbai
pbali256
It is difficult for one to manage such situation however time is the best healer. I wish both all the very best in life...
From India, Lucknow
alwaysajit

Well Aneesh I belive at least 95% of people who has read this were already sure that the boy in question was you. You may have got the hint from my earlier reply. any way now close this thread and move on to a constructive future
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.