No Tags Found!

vincentnp
I pray that his soul rests in peace.
It is sad that one of our professional colleagues had to lay down his life for his orgnaisation. We should condemn this militant action by the workers group to the strongest extend possible. Whoever is at fault, the industrial area will remain a black spot for upcoming industires and professionals.
It will be good to know the follow up action taken by the mangement of Pricol to ensure that the HR functions are performed undeterred.

sharmaneesu

it is really sad inceident. I do feel sometime that we HR are always in tough time playing a role of mediator between Management & employees.
People also feel that HR as an individual don't need respect, it is their job to handle every matter politely even if it is regrading their individualism as an employee or hurting them as a personnel.
I also came accross to one such incident when one employee shouted on HR over the phone. when HR tried to shortout that matter on personal level, that person has related that matter to another issues. at the end of the day Management conclude that HR should not behave in this way, what it means. HR is not an employee of organisation. HR people should not seek professional behavior from others.............
whatever happened with Mr. Roy G George is really shockened incident to HR society.
May his soul rest in peace.
regards,
Neesu

From India, New Delhi
Shish Ram Shivrayan

Dear HR fraternity,
It is shocking news for the HR Fraternity. Things are turning violent to the extent that senior management has run for their life. Earlier it was L K Chaudhary at Noida and Now Roy J George.It is high time that concerned industrial/ judicial machinery should take a call and ensure that the stern action being taken against the erring labourers which shall send a strong message across the classes that it is no way of dealing with the labour problems.The associations who are in position to influence the Govt shall take up the issue with Govt to amend the Trade union act 1926 with regard to sec 18 &19 which has given the false impression to the union that their actions are immuned from civil suits as well as criminal cases.
Thanks & Regards,
S R Shivrayan

From India, Jaipur
r.palaniswamy

Dear Asha,

DEEPLY SADENED & SHOCKED BY THIS BRUTAL & SUDDEN TRAGIC DEATH OF A VERY TALENTED, BRIGHT YOUNG HR PROFESSIONAL IN THE PRIME OF HIS CAREER.

MAY GOD GIVE US ALL & THE GOVT THE WISDOM & DIRECTION TO GUIDE & ACT WITH FIRMNESS THAT NEVER EVER SHOULD WE ALLOW SUCH INCIDENTS TO HAPPEN .

OUR HEARTS REACH OUT TO HIS BELOVED FAMILY, and OUR PRAYERS THAT GOD GIVE THEM THE COURAGE & FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS TRAGIC LOSS WITH FAITH & BELIEF THAT HUMANENESS DOES NOT GET DILUTED BY SUCH COWARDLY, MISDIRECTED ACTS & WE STAND BY THEM & WE ARE THERE FOR WHATEVER SUPPORT THAT THEY MAY REQUIRE AT ANY TIME.

It was a sad news to HR professionals.

The present labour propblem persisting for the last 2.5 years, I am worried about the management for not focusing much on this with Govt of Tamilnadu?.

All most all the HR persons working with precol has left in a year. This it self is a bad indication on the management.

However, I pary the almighty to take care of his family and let his soul be in peace.

Regards

R.Palaniswamy

From India, Coimbatore
raina_swati
Dear Asha,
I did read the news in the morning times but after going through Mr.Roy's profile and your text,i certainly feel that its a loss to complete HR community.
Its high time when one must understand the value of human life and should try to relove the issues without indulging into any type of violence.The complete episode has resulted into nothing but loss of a person due to which his family will suffer throughout their lives.
May the departed soul rest in peace

From India, Ghaziabad
shivpandey

We are deeply aggrieved to learn about the sad demise of Mr. George. We pray to the Almighty to give courage & strength to the bereaved family to bear this irrepairable loss.
We pray the God gives strength to his family and near and dear ones to bear this loss.
Wishing to all HR person the strength to cope and move forward,
With kind regards,
Technical Associates Ltd.

From India, New Delhi
hari.divakaran

It was really shocking.... a very senior and respectable person has been killed by some illiterate workers (i would prefer to call them illiterate). I dont know him personally, but he was definitely as Good HR Professional, who died for his company and for his profession.
May his soul rest in peace.
Regards,
Hari Divakaran

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Thejeswini

I request all the members to pray two minutes silence (25th Morning 10.00 AM ) for Almighty give the family the strength to move on in life and MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. K.Ramachandran
From India, Madras
innocentguy

This is very shocking and shameful act. All issues can be solved without violence. May his soul rest in peace.
From India, Vadodara
RAMESHANPT

Dear All,
It was very sad news and unfortunate. It shows and the experience shared by Awvik reveals that many HR professionals are under great pressure and balancing it for the well being of both employees and employer..
Let us all wish his family and kids to have more strength and courage to face the reality of irreversible loss they had in their life and to have better days ahead..

From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.