View Poll Results: How effective the HR Processes Matrix is ?
Poor 6 1.52%
Average 46 11.65%
Good 175 44.30%
V.Good 104 26.33%
Excellent 64 16.20%
Voters: 395. You may not vote on this poll

kushal shetty

Hi swati,
Its really a great effort, as you asked to share our thoughts on the same u will have lot other HR process to add apart from those you have mentioned.
For further effort all our sr Professionals will help you if required.
Regards
Kushal Shetty

From India, Bangalore
swati saxena

thanks to all of you .
when i developed i never thought
that i will receive such no of response
for my work.
Believe me friends all your suggestions
filled me with lot of zeal & enthuisam to work
and develop hr stuff.
thanks a lot for your time and appreciation.

From India, Delhi
kiranvs
Hi Swati, Thia is a good post, but only a few things changy from organization to other. rgds
From India, Madras
rajeshkagathara
Hi this is really very good one post I think it is use full to Fresher And new for the HR to understand the HR With Regards Rajesh Kagathara
From United States
ranjeet.singh20@gmail.com

Dear Swati
In my view you could have included the Compensation & Payroll process, as well as employee confirmation . Also in T& D u have missed out on Post Training evaluation of learnings which is very imp.

From India, Bangalore
kuntalsm

Hi Swati, Thats a wonderful contribution.
Dear all,
There was a similar post contributed by another member Gladys.
I have made a few changes to it to customise it to the needs of my organisation and added some points as well...
Posting it here for your reference.
Regards,
Kuntal

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR Tasks.xls (72.5 KB, 301 views)

Aravindsurendran

Dear Swati, The HR processes are excellent. Except the need of clarity in terms of HR audit and the PM. Rgs, S.Aravind.
From India, Madras
gunjant

Hi Swati,
Proceeses seems good...one thing u've missed out is processes pertaining to employee communication ... or Employee reach out programmes.
In today's time this is the most important area which most of the companies ignore.
Regards
Gunjan

From India, Delhi
ARUMUGAM. N

Hi Swati, Greetings from Arumugam. N I appreciate your effort, keep it up. Regards N. Arumugam
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
login2megha
HI All,
I am purusing MBA.3 months already occupied in same... earlier i worked as a recruiter.. I am looking forward for some internship / training in a organisation where i get to learn and implement HR - terms, policies and many more..... and not just a recruiter....
We all know HR is a wide spectrum and doesnt ends on Recruitment.... But whenever i try to hunt something better in HR, I always end up landing in same recruitment.. I am fed up with this low salary and moreever same old profile... If this continues, no matter even if we are MBA or more,, you stil will be termed recruiter... fone calls, fone calls and more fone calls..... seems like working in a call center.. he he....
Can anyone help me how to get into the full fledged HR, so as to see myself somewhere down the lane as HR- executive....
I even heard that certain companies requires Trainess, wherein candidate like me can get into...
Can anyone please help me out to get out of this mess....
Megha...

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.