ridhimaa
Hi I completed my masters abroad and it was start of recession time I came back to india. I was struggling to get into a job without any experience. then I started to work as a trainer for java in a training institute . They used to pay me by cash based on the batch so i was not given any salary slip. I dont even have any appointment letter from them. I worked as a trainer for more than 2 yrs and then i got placed in a MNC and worked for 4 yrs. At that time I didnt get any relieving letter or experience letter but was given reference by manager thro phone and mail. Now I am trying to switch job and i dont have any proofs for that work experience. If I dont mention that experience in my cv i haave a long gap of 3 yrs after my graduation. I tried to get in touch with that institute to get any kinda letter but unfortunately management has changed and there are no people whom I have worked with there. The new management refuses to give me any experience letter as well. One of my HR friend asks me to put it on CV and to mention it to the new company HR team abt the situation.

Could some one hep me wat i can do in this situation

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

It looks like you are getting a sound advice from your friend.
You should have taken the experience letter but now its not use crying about old things.
Put it in your CV. If they ask for experience letter, explain the matter to them.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.