No Tags Found!

surbhi.gupta86
Hi,
I joined in one company and came out of it in 2 weeks because of more stress,created by them and work environment.I could not continue. I informed them before coming
out of it. They asked me to pay 2 months salary. But I did not pay.I did not take salary for that 2 weeks.After that I read Terms and Conditons,which I did not read before joining.Such type of conditons
nobody would have seen.After 1 month I tried for another job and joined in another company.
Oneday after 7 months I recevied legal notice from first company.And they couriered it to permanent address.I did not respond back. After 15 days I received one mail saying that intimation for Arbitration.
It looks like they are going to start arbitration. What needs to be done ??
Please help me.
Thanks,
Kavi.

From India, Faridabad
Prashant B Ingawale

Attend the Arbitration & appraise the Arbitrator the sitution you experienced...Before this if possible convince your employer to not to resort to Arbitration
From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

It is surprising that without holding a conciliation before the appropriate authority under the ID Act the employer is going for 'arbitration'. Normally, arbitration comes when the first initiate to settle the issue fails and in this case only a notice has been served and no further action has taken place. Moreover, the issue is relating to leaving the company after just fifteen days of service. In my opinion, it should be settled in a bi partie settlement itself. Still it can not be a compulsory arbitration but only a voluntary arbitration for which representation from the aggrieved/accused is also required. It is not like the employer can appoint an arbitrator and proceed. Therefore, you may ask for details such as the scope of enquiry, charges against you etc.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Prashant B Ingawale

Please do not start more thread for same query... Wait people will answer to your earlier thread.....
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.