No Tags Found!

st-andrews-world-school-hr
Hello Fellas !!! Hope all of you are doing good.
I would like to know what all the Acts and Regulations apply to the schools.
I have no prior exposure to any school, so I am curious to know about it. So, if anyone can help me out with the same, I would be thankful to you.

Warm Regards
SAWS - HR

From India, Ghaziabad
Madhu.T.K

All labour laws are applicable to schools run by private management other than under the control of government. However, Industrial Disputes Act shall have limited application, that the teachers do not come under these Acts. Similarly, Standing Orders Act is also not made applicable to schools even though many states have mandated it in establishments to which Payment of Wages Act is applicable. In various states minimum wages are notified for employees of the private schools, but many of these confine to non teaching staff and do not cover teaching staff. When ESI and EPF are applicable to private school teachers also there is no mention about the applicability of Employees Compensation Act. Similarly, the Payment of Gratuity Act has been made applicable to the schools including the teachers. Therefore, basically the applicability of labour laws to schools is to be looked into with reference to the state rules of each Act.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.