Labour Laws & Ir
Pragnaa HR Compliance Services
Pragnaa Shree Venture India Pvt. Ltd
Yes, It is necessary to display the above acts abstracts on companies notice board. Other than this you have to display following Act abstracts.
a) The Shops and Establishment Act (If cover under this act)
b) The payment of Wages Act
c) The workman Compensastion Act
17th February 2011 From India
First decide which of the labour enactments are applicable to your unit/establishment & then go through them to see which of them have provide us the abstract of the Act & Rules for exhibition at the main entrance.It is not necessary that each & every Act & Rules directs us to display these abstracts.
17th February 2011 From India, Delhi
Pl find the attached file of Abstracts of Acts to display...
Now the question of display at notice board, than if its not possible practically than u just do one thing that take the print out of the acts, filed it and put at the reception / near attendance sheet where the all the employees can access the same...
The main purpose is of display of abstracts of act that the employee have to aware about the acts applicable... the purpose is solved....
23rd February 2011 From India, Ahmadabad
1. Contract Labour (R&A) Act,
2. Inter State Migrant Workmen Act,
3. Payment of Wages Act,
4. Minimum Wages Act,
5. Child Labour (Abolition) Act,
6. Payment of Bonus Act,
7. Payment of Gratuity Act,
8. Maternity Benefit Act,
9. Factories Act or Shops and Commercial Establishment Act.
Further you have to display
1. Notice Board with Name and Address of establishment, Nature of Work, Wage Rate, Date of Payment, Inspector Name and address
2. The Labour Licence, Registration Certificate under Contract Labour Act,
3. Interstate Migrant workmen Act Licence and Registration Certificate
4. BOCW Registration Certificate / Shops and Establishment Registration Certificate / Factories Registration Certificate & Licence
Hope you are clear now. In case of any further doubt do not hesitate to seek guidance from our members.
3rd November 2012 From India, Kumbakonam
Thanks very clear information given by you. I have one doubt,
1. Notice Board with Name and Address of establishment, Nature of Work, Wage Rate, Date of Payment, Inspector Name and address -- this is as per which section or rule?
26th July 2013 From India, Mumbai
17th June 2014 From India, Secunderabad
18th June 2014 From India, Secunderabad
Pragnaa is facilitating in display of "Statutory Abstracts" in booklet format which has been compiled with the various Mandatory "Statutory Acts" in English / Local Language for all southern States of India (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra & Karnataka). This can be easily exhibited on notice board and would not occupy more space on notice board.
The format of same is attached for your reference please.
Interested employer, please write to us.
19th June 2014 From India, Chennai