No Tags Found!

When I applied for the PF advance of the previous company where I worked, I received this message. Please tell me how to transfer that to the current and apply for it?
From India, Hyderabad

Go to the member portal and then go to the filed of Online services and then One member one PF and transfer the account the current PF account.

(Please note that in order to get advance, there are certain conditions. As such if the advance is for construction/ purchase of residential houses, you should have minimum five years' membership with EPF. In order to get advance for marriage, the required service is seven years. For surgery related matters, of course, there is no condition but certain documents from the medical officer are required to be uploaded.)

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.