I recently got terminated from a company due to absenteeism. Can I get an experience letter/certificate from the company or is there any other way to get an experience letter.
From India, Pune


It is Company specific. Based on Employer discretion. But mostly for Termination cases no Employer prefers to give proper relieving even if they are ready to pay compensation.

When you realise the value of experience certificate you shouldn't have absconded without information.

From India, Madras

Whether the separation is due to resignation or termination of service, employer shall give the experience certificate, based on request subject to completion of the formalities of the company
From India, Aizawl

Mr. Radha, If the employee absconded means proper separation process is not followed and employee is not eligible for proper experience letter.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.