No Tags Found!

farooq-azam4739948
I joined my company on 1st July 2019. The head office is in Gurgaon. All my documentation was done there, and my appointment letter was also signed, but I have not yet received the letter. When I ask, they don't give me dark. Neither do I live, nor do the company give me a salary slip.

I have asked the company many times for my appointment letter, but they do not give it to me, nor do they give me the salary slip for how many months. I asked for my experience letter from them, and they are saying that you give your resignation letter after that for like 3 months. That there will be a period, only after that, will I get the Experience letter, and only after resigning, I don't know. They are not giving me an appointment letter.

From India, Indore
Madhu.T.K

The employer is bound to give to appointment letter. In the absence of appointment letter an offer letter from the employer's side would be sufficient to make an employment contract. Still, not giving monthly pay slips is against the law in force. At the same time, experience letter shall be given only at the time of your leaving the company. The employer can say that the same would be issued only at the time of relieving, and that will happen only when you put the papers and complete the handing over formalities. But for that, three months' time after relieving is not required.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.