No Tags Found!

shubham-tiwari3683996
Hi There, My last working day in the 1st organisation was 21st August. And I joined a different 2nd organisation on 17th Aug.
Discuss these things with HR they told it is the little issue it will not impact us you can join us.
I worked in 2nd organization for about six months, and after that, I resigned.
Now I have multiple offers but they are rejecting me because of my overlap dates in past two organisation. No organisation is accepting me . Is there any possibilities? or will it be the end of my career?

From India, Kanpur
mamta kumari

I am a little confused here, if your LWD with the first company was on the 21st of August then how did you join the second company on 17th Aug? Did HR send you any formal email to join early?
In this case either you can request your 2nd company to update your experience letter where the DOJ should keep after the 21st.....but then again this may impact on your F&F settlement. You can also talk to your first company.

From India, Mumbai
shubham-tiwari3683996
Hi Mamta
Thank you for your response
Actually I have buy out my notice period in 1st company, and informed them about my 2nd opportunity, but they made it LWD as 21st Aug. I also informed situation to 2 nd company, still they are ready to onboard me before my LWD . By saying it's ok .
I was not aware about future consequences and join..
Is it possible to change my exit date from 1st company or my joining date from 2nd company ?
Is there any joint declaration form ?

From India, Kanpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.