Independent Consultant Transportation Logistics

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Sir, I was working with ltd company for 5 and half years. I resigned last october and it was accepted on my mail. I followed for full and final after 2 months they refuse and send me show cause notice for recovery of amount from HR of 11 lac which company failed to recover from distributor who were working as channel partner with my company from which i resigned.
I had not received any appointment letter nor i had signed at the time of joining. Pls let me know what i will do.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Ashish Chawla
Please do not worry if you are on the clear. Please reply and mark "without prejudice"on top right hand side of your reply .
Your reply should encompass:
1. Your resignation has been accepted by mail , attach copy of the mail
2.State that the outstanding of Rs.11 lacs is beyond your control and you are in no way responsible for it. Company HR notice is arbitrary without any basis.
3. The fact should be known that company did not issue any appointment letter or further job responsibilities to pin the liability on you
4. The distributor is not your friend or acquaintance and you did not appoint him.
5.In the company's overall interest you had followed up for the payment; thus for doing so your company cannot penalize you .
6.Rs.11 lakhs being the amount is ....... times my salary. Regular appraisals on this was made by Top Management and their intervention too but they could not recover.
7. You did your duty honestly with due diligence for over 5 years and you should not be penalized by this sort of notice which creates mental agony.
I therefore request you to kindly withdraw the notice and settle my dues within 15 days.
You can consult a Lawyer of repute and explain your stand . The aforesaid reply is a draft for your guidance and you can add /modify .
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™