Thread Started by #rakesh-p-r

Our company is closing our current working process they are transferring us to another process in another state and we are not intrested to go to that process if there is any compensation will get after closing the process that we are working? Or if we get termination regarding this issue can we file a case against company?
22nd March 2019 From India, Thrissur
Dear Anonymous
As understood for your message, your company is not declaring closure, they are merely transferring you. The company has right to transfer his employees, unless there is any specific agreement/terms of appointment.
In this case there is no legal provision for any type of compensation.
Shailesh Parikh
99 98 97 10 65
22nd March 2019 From India, Mumbai
But the company recruited us Rebel process, And now process closed. Company decided to change the process (flipkart) without employees conformation. We are not intrested to join flipkart process.
22nd March 2019 From India, Thrissur
The employee gets compensation, where an establishment goes for closure or retrench employee. In your case you will not be eligible for any compensation as you are provided with employment in mode of transfer.
25th March 2019 From India, Mumbai
If i am not interested to change my process!?
I want to work same process. I am ready to work anywhere but not not interested to change the process!..
What to do!?
27th March 2019 From India, Thrissur
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™