Hr/ir & Legal Compliance
It Employee

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have resigned the job on August month from present organization, served only 45 days notice period out of 90 days. Due to my leg injury, properly discussed with management and said that I am unable to continue the notice period now and going on leave for treatment. I came for the treatment and now 2 months completed. Third month is going on now. Now they ask to come and complete the remaining notice period and I replied that I won't be able to come now and treatment process is going on. So, I requested them as pay out option for the remaining notice period. But they are not accepting and saying that can't give the relieving and experience letter, they will give the verification for myself considered as Abscond from the organization. I informed and submitted the proper medical documents and came out for leave to undergo leg surgery and now due to some personal issues, surgery postponed. Now in the medication treatment process. They are not accepting this, please help with the solution to get the relieving and experience letter, PF money.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Send them a registered post explaining everything and keep the record.
Request for PF to cover medical expenses separately.
Inform them that once recovered will discuss on the balance notice period.
Once recovered convince and collect the relieving and experience; no other way to go.
Apply for medical leave as during notice period medical leave is allowed. If you have no leave balance then there would be loss of pay. You cannot be treated as absconding as you went on medical leave during the remaining notice period days and you have submitted all relevant medical treatment documents. PF transfer can be done once you join a new employer and apply online for transfer. New employer will link your new PF account with previous PF account using UAN number.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™