No Tags Found!

AshishOjha1
I initially raised PF transfer request with attestation through present employer. The transfer request was rejected with error father's name different. I am now trying to re-submit transfer request after updating father's name but the present employer option is disabled for me in the attestation through checkbox. Why is the present employer option disabled for me.
From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png pf_current_disabled.png (320.4 KB, 4 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Probable reasons may be:

Current employer’ option will remain disabled if your employer hasn’t made any contribution to the PF account.

The member can file online claim through his present employer if only his present employer has registered digital signatures on the Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) portal
of EPFO subject to the availability of the member details pertaining to previous employment in EPFO database.

So please any of the applicable to your case?

From India, Madras
AshishOjha1
Hi I was able to request the first time through present employer but the request was rejected by field office due to issue in father's name. I have now corrected father's name but now not able to select present employer.

Thanks
Ashish

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.