My last company has not released my FNF amount which includes my 1 months salary, reimbursement amount and 6 PL en-cash.Its been more than 2 months also they have not updated my KYC in uan portal for which I am not able to withdraw PF also, I am following than on regular bases but getting are dates with no result. Kindly suggest how to file a case against employer for not paying FNF and not updating KYC in IAN.
From India
For F&F, all you need to do is send them a few mails demanding your dues. In case, that doesnt help; take the documentation to the Labor Office; and file a complaint against your old employer.
For UAN, register your grievance at the EPFO site. This will work for sure.
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
I would like comment on not updating KYC at UAN online portal, what we understand that it's individual responsibility to update there KYC documents, like Bank , Aadhaar......., it is no where connected with HR responsibility. HR can guide you or even initiate for support in case if one is finding difficult to update on there own.

From India, Bengaluru
While it is employees responsibility to update KYC documents viz aadhar, pan, bank account proof etc on the unified portal; the employer(HR) has to verify and approve them on the same portal using the Digital signatures (also via aadhar validation). if the KYC is not verified by the employer, employee will not be able to claim or withdraw PF deposits.
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server