monntu
Hello All,
Have recently tried updating my UAN KYC details, I have updated Aadhar Card, Passport, Elections Card and other details successfully when it comes to PAN card, i am facing errors as stated in the title, thought the name against UAN and PAN card are same.
is there any possible way to come out of this problem?
Thanks a ton!!
Monntu Patel
Human Resources

Kiran621
Hi Monntu Patel,
Is your problem resolved, if so kindly let me know the points to be followed as im facing with the same issue though my name appears to be same on PAN card and PF account.
Thnks in advance
Regards
B KIRAN KUMAR
HR Executive
SHABARI TELECABLE NETWORK PVT LTD
BANGALORE

From India, Hyderabad
monntu
Hi B Kiran Kumar, The issue is still pending to be resolved. If you have any idea in future, Kindly let me know. Thanks Monntu Patel Gujarat

muralidhara-shettigar

Hello All, Is this issue resolved? I too face the same issue,.... Thanks, Murali
From India, Bengaluru
the-look-image-trendz
Trying to update KYC for EPFO, but unable to update, tried so many time but always same error, that is "Temporary problem at PAN server. Please try after some time". eventhough my all data like Name, date of birth, father name all are correct. not understand where is the problem, kindly give any solution.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.