A company is an organization composed of various resources, called factors of production, however, the resource that has a greater degree of relevance, is human.
The importance of a Human Resources Executive
lies in the ability they have to respond favorably to the performance objectives of the company.
Among its functions, there are 5 main ones:
- Define what personnel is what the organization requires.
- Recruit and hire the right people for the company.
- Retain and achieve the permanence of the best individuals in the organization.
- Get the workers to contribute to the company's objectives.
- Achieve greater self-realization of the staff in their work.
The HR department goes beyond hiring and firing employees, for the company, the participation of the human resources department is vital to improve the functioning and motivation of employees.
So that to fulfill these tasks, it is necessary to have the adequate personnel, with the adequate knowledge and skills, that allow to perform the work in an effective way and obtain satisfactory results.
Know the 8 skills that a Human Resources executive should have:
7th March 2018 From India, Mumbai
- Extensive knowledge of the internal environment of the company.
- Analytical capacity, know how to analyze and apply information.
- Leadership, ability to know how to influence others without fully exercising authority.
- Discipline, be consistent with it.
- Have a broad sense of justice.
- Be a generator of the culture of respect.
- Project trust towards other employees.
- Have a proactive approach and know how to anticipate problems.