I am employee of leading Indian company which was depositing PF in Company trust. Recently I have submitted my resignation due to personal problems. As 30th November is my last working day i would like to transfer this money from Trust to my UAN number . UAN is available but no statements showing because present PF is in company trust I am expecting changing / Joining new company will take minimum 4 - 6 Months, hence transfer of corpse to new PF account will not be possible immediately. Present business scenario also not good may be taking one year also for new job. I want to retain my money in PF account as it is safe and has better interest rate. Please suggest how to go about it. As it is hard earned money and I want to save it for future. My age is 48.

From India

Prepare youself for senior leadership roles by discovering your unique leadership style →
Promoted: UCLA - Executive Leadership in a VUCA World (Explore Course)
Dear Arivu, your EPF Amount is lying in Company managed EPF Trust.it will be there till you take up another Employment.Then you have to apply for Transfer of EPF from Trust to New Company EPF Account
your EPS Contributions are with Jurisdictional EPF Office attached to your previous Employer.It will be there till you take up job in another Company.later on you can apply for transfer of EPS Accumulations to your New Employer EPF Code
Till you get new Job, status quo has to be maintained

From India, New Delhi
Thanks Mr. Srinath Sai ram Hope till then trust will pay the interest or it will be treated as a non operative account?
From India
Find out from the Trustees that how long you can keep the amount with the Trust & take decision accordingly.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Mr. Arivus,
In the present establishment, you must have UAN, on which, establishment is paying EPS contribution to EPFO.
I have answered your question about in-operative account in another post. Pl refer the same.
When you will join with new establishment, in form 11, you required to provide the UAN. Same UAN you have to give which is linked with your aadhar and other KYC etc. Hope you have completed all the activities related to KYC. You can submit on line application for transfer from old establishment to new establishment , where EPS is already linked.
Vidyadhar Bhat

From India, Pune
I have a subset of the problem described here, could someone provide some guidance?

From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server