Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
+2 Others

Thread Started by #harvey443

Served in a org for 20+ years and resigned 3 years back and still have to see my PF money. Employer filed a civil suit of defaming when I tried to bring forward their reluctance of not issuing my money to the senior management.Employer comes under exempted list. Since I resigned in 2014 I didnt have a linked UAN but I have got one alloted using adhaar. I am unable to get another job due to negative feedback by previous employer and probably the court case appearing in the background check so getting it transferred is kind of hard.
I do have a member id for the private trust, is there anyway I can link it with the UAN?
also while trying to enter details as KYC in UAN portal it required a document number, could someone point out what is that number referring here?
Kindly advice as to how do I proceed from here from withdrawal or any other way using which I can get my PF.
12th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Please meet your regional of commissioner he will advise exempted establishment trust authorities to release of money.
12th December 2017 From India, Pune
thanks for the reply,I didnt understand what you mean by regional commissioner, if you mean regional pf commissioner, I have tried calling the office in the number provided on the site but to no help, any other suggestion?
12th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Why don't you go directly & meet pf commissioner in person?
12th December 2017 From India, Pune
Exempted fund
In a company-run exempt fund, EPF Private Trust, recognised by the EPFO and which pays at least the same interest as the EPF. EPF Trust has duties and responsibilities like EPFO. EPF Private trusts are formed by firms that can manage the PF money and accounts of their workers themselves and have exemption from filing PF returns. The members of these trusts enjoy income tax and other benefits at par with EPFO subscribers. Such establishments who seeks exemptions and create EPF Private Trusts are called exempted establishment. However, the pension is payable only by the EPFO.
Your trust cannot delay your dues without loosing their exempt status if some one pushes the case of delayed payments etc.
Meet EPF Commissioner of the area under whose jurisdiction the Company falls.
3 years is a long period.
12th December 2017 From India, Pune
Dear Harvey, you have not furnished full information regarding your previous Employment.Information in tits & bits will not suffice.
Please clarify your statement " Employer filed a civil suit of defaming when I tried to bring forward their reluctance of not issuing my money to the senior management."
If you have resigned & Relieved from the service, there should not be any problem regarding withdrawal of your PF either from PF Department or from Trust
It appears that, your Previous Employer is holding your PF Withdrawal from Trust for reasons best known to you & your Employer
As already suggested by Honourable members, please go over to Jurisdictional PF Office with all Documents without any further delay
Please note that PF Amount is free from all attachments
13th December 2017 From India, New Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™