Administration Head
Aniket Pathak
Sr. Officer Hr
Sreedhara Murthy B N
Ex-manager, Nationalised Bank
+2 Others

Thread Started by #soumyakandimalla2017

I am working for a company. I have PF accounts with 2 of my earlier companies. I want to transfer them to my current employer. Is there a consultant/service that can help me get the forms signed by my prev. employers and submit to PF office? It is substantial amount sitting in two of the accounts. I work in Hyd and both the prev. companies are in Hyd
18th November 2017 From India, undefined
Pl contact Sanjay for PF, ESI ,PT work also payroll process work
18th November 2017 From India, Pune
You dont need to seek any help from any kind of agency or consultancy but just need to speak with your present employer HR official, they will guide you with best and easy options.
You just need to spare a time for this work and also can contact your previous employer with your employment details and request them to share your required details with you.
Try it once first and let us know further what you want
18th November 2017 From India, Gurgaon
Current employer, asked me to go to prev. employer and get the forms signed. It often results in 1-2 visits to my prev. employer and requires me to set aside 3-4 of my leaves. Hence asking if there is anyone who can do it on my behalf
18th November 2017 From India, undefined
Even if you engage a consultant also, you have to get the signatures of your both previous employers for getting it done.
Instead it is advisable to go get the signatures as both are in Hyderabad,by taking one day leave or permission as suggested by Mr.Anil Arora.
The two accounts can be merged with the present account and your amount accumulated.
18th November 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Please go for online transfer on epf portal
18th November 2017 From India, Pune
I left my Job in November 2012 ,but still my PF is not withdraw because my employer ,doesn't support. and my UAN profile is not fullfill and Aadhaar and Pan card not uploaded because my name ,Gender, D.o.b. not filled by the Employer what to do is their any offline way to withdraw process. Without Employer...
I'm from M.P.
District -Ujjain
Place-Nagda jn.
18th November 2017 From India, Indore
Dear annonymus,
Please fill your pf form no. 19 and 10 c along with the mutual declaration form and form 5 . Write a covering letter in the name of pf commissioner and send it to pf commisioner by registered post.
19th November 2017 From India, Pune
My Ex employer deny to sign on my PF withdrawal form. i mailed to to ex employer for give sign on my PF withdrawal but they replied so many issue pending with you. you need to solve this. but i left this company 1.5 years back and completed all exit formalities even i serve proper notice period as per terms of employment. they gave me relieving letter also. My KYC not updated & verified by such employer. Please guide me how can i withdraw my pf ,i worked there 3 years.
20th November 2017 From India, Pune
Dear Mr.Santhosh
Contact me through mail
I will see to it.Thanks
22nd November 2017 From India, Delhi
Now EPFO has made transferring PF balance from one employer to another employer is made easy. Now the funds will be automatically transferred when employee changes job. All you have to do is submit a newly introduced Form-11 duly filled to the new Employer. In turn the new employer has to upload Form-11 and after verification of details the transfer process will be initiated . The employee will also receive the SMS on his registered Mobile. After sending SMS EPFO will wait for ten days to commence the process to ensure the employee has not requested for stopping the transfer. The employee doesn't need to personally visit the previous employers. However this process is available to those who have UAN that was introduced after 2014 which contains Aadhar details . If the mobile Number given in Aadhar and the present one differs then same has to be changed using UADAI portal .
If an employee doesn't have a UAN and/or is not aadhar seeded and not verified by the previous employer EPFO rejects the transfer request. Online transfer is also not possible if the employer do not have a Digital Signature.
As per recent guidelines EPFO , auto transfer of PF while changing jobs will be entertained only after the first payment of the new employment is received against the UAN flagged for such transfer. It is also necessary that the UAN of the member is activated, Aadhar seeded and verified by the previous employer.
Thank You,
Sreedhara Murthy
22nd November 2017 From India, Bengaluru
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™