smbhngl

Dear all, Please help to withdraw my complete PF with pension, due to my illness.
What steps has to be follow..to withdraw.. & presently i am not doing any job...since last 2 years and my UAN is activated but my passbook , Adhaar & Gender Details are not added by Employer, but my PAN is added.
Whenever i am adding my Aadhar card online its showing the "Invalid Gender details for AADHAAR authentication."
what should i do....please help me....

From India, Aligarh
maniish1311

Please fill the attached form and submit to PF office alongwith photocopy of Pancard and Aadhar Card and Cancelled cheque to withdraw your PF amount. Regards, Manish
From India, Ahmedabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF composite withdrawal form (Non aadhar).pdf (2.33 MB, 187 views)

chakrath

Dear All
EPFO has recently entered in to an agreement with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited broadly
known as Common Service Centers functioning under Department of Electronics and Information
Technology (DeitY), Government of India, for seeding the Aadhaar numbers of EPF members in their UAN.
CSC provides for various services on IT enabled network including Aadhaar, banking, insurance and
pension thereby connecting local population with the Government departments, business establishments,
banks and insurance companies.
With the new arrangement in place the employer / members can either approach the EPFO field
offices or any of the nearby CSC centres to proceed with aadhaar enrolment and / or aadhaar seeding in
UAN. To facilitate the process EPFO, Regional Office, Chennai held a meeting with the VLEs (Village Level
Entrepreneur and CSC operators) associated with CSC and requested them to get in touch with the covered
establishments to provide these services. The address, contact details and jurisdiction of each of these CSC
operators are forwarded herewith.
The employers may approach / contact the CSC operators corresponding to their location to have a
camp organized in their premises free of cost. On the other hand the requirement can be intimated to this
office to arrange for deployment of the concerned CSC operator to the premises of the establishment. The
facility for aadhaar enrolment and seeding will also be available in this office and the members may visit this
office during working hours to avail the services.
In case of mismatch of any of the details such as member name, date of birth, gender between the
database of UIDAI (Aadhaar) and EPFO (UAN) the members and the employer can furnish a joint declaration
to this office duly signed by each of them duly enclosing relevant proof for correction in UAN database. The
correction, if any, in Aadhaar database can be carried out with the help of the CSC operator at nominal
charges.
Employers are requested to make maximum utilization of this facility to avail the services of CSC
operators and also help EPFO in delivery of range of quality and faster services to the EPF member.
--
Hope this post will solve the problem. Pl. find the List of CSC from respective RO

From India, Chennai
c2a8adae4aea596bf988208f1

dear seniors
I am not able to creat name from pf portal because Aadhar no is mandatory
however I entered Aadhar no. but it is show some mistken who to sortout aadhar issue and I want to to where is misten
Please help me
Thanks & Best Regards
Gangadhar

From India , Bangalore
Arun.Marinor

Dear Friends,
Firstly a big thank to Mr. Chkarath for posting this info on Common Service Centers (CSC).
I was trying to find the list of CSC in Kerala but could not find any. Does anyone have any information regarding availability, location etc of CSC in Kerala?
Thanks and Regards
Arun

From India, Kochi
Aniket Pathak

Dear SMBHNGL, Please fill composit claim form (non aadhar) but i dont think that you need to attach aadhar card while submitting.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.