kumaran4u
Dear All,
I need a favor from senior members.
One of my employee has suffered with Cancer therefore for treatment he reigned his job an year ago, currently I came to know from his parents that he has passed away two months back and they have approached me for his PF and Pension.
Through Cite HR I have collected details of documents to be submitted but do not have any idea of how to fill form 10D and form 20.
It would be really helpful if any of you can send filled sample copy of the above said forms.
Thanks & Regards
Kumaran

From India, Chennai
manojkamble

Dear Kumar,
Please refer EPFO || Claim Form lin which will help you to resolve all your queries.

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Kumaran, without wasting time go to your PF Office with a NoteBook, they will give you appropriate directions for speedy settlement of claim.You can also ask for forms printed in tamil
From India, New Delhi
milind.dahale

Dear Kumaran,
Form 20 & 10D consist of too much lengthy information of deceased member & legal heirs.
You have to fill what you collected such as names of spouse, dob,bank details, last 12months contribution, break in service, joining & leaving of member etc.
Will definitely provide sample file shortly.

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.