No Tags Found!

Madhusudhana A N
Greetings sir,
I have worked in an organization for a period of 4 year 11 months ( Includes notice period). The details are as following
Date of Joining: 03-Dec-2012
Date of Resignation: 05-Oct-2017
Last working Day : 31-Oct-2017
I want to know if I am eligible for it or not. And if i am eligible , how can i claim for it if my company deny to give it.
Madhusudhana A N

From India, Bengaluru

As far as i know, it may please be noted, 4 years and 240 days or 8 months is enough to qualify for gratuity amount. However, the 5 year it will be paid on pro-rata as the year is not complete.
Hope this clarifies. Please write in an email /letter to them in 1st instance, follow up. Else , you can approach concerned HR department seek clarification. Else, you can approach labour court and seek their intervention with your case.
However, kindly note, there is no break in service in between the period.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Madhusudhana, you have to submit your Gratuity claim in Prescribed form duly completed & signed to your Employer.wait for 1 Month.In case your Employer rejects your claim you have to approach Controlling Authority i.e Assistant Labour Commissioner concerned with all relevant documents for adjudication of the matter
From India, New Delhi
An employee left the job in 2012, now he is asking for his Gratuity, is he eligible after 6 Yrs? kindly help on this issue.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.