Sr. Support Engineer

I am a ex employee of a so Called company. Which I join before 7 month due to salary issue in previous company. I ready here to join in less salary. Hr informed me that salary get credit in month between 10 to 15. But in last seven month no salary credited on time. Also they have not created pf account as well. I have tried for bank loan but they also informed that company was not listed and they have not paid tax to goverment. Also they are having three month notice period. Due to salary issue I left the company immediate as salary not on time. Also hr informed verbally that they will not provide releaving letter and experience letter after serving notice period. Also I heard that few of ex employee of that company not received fnf yet. I am having home loan as well so I decided and left company. But now the company send me an mail as they will take legal action. Please suggest. Also I accept my one of caligas resign on my personal mail. Will they able to take action.
8th February 2017 From India, Thane
If what you said is true, you can leave the job. Also lodge a complaint with labour department for no salary paid. Along with that also lodge a complaint with PF department if you were eligible. See this
Also if you were covered in ESI lodge a complaint with ESI department. See this Employee's Covered under ESI Act, 1948 | Indian Labour Laws & Shram Suvidha Simplified
9th February 2017 From India, Kolkata
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™