PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
After submitting resignation with a private bank, services were terminated during the notice period. The employee acknowledged receipt of the termination letter. All financial accounts were settled to the satisfaction of the organization. The incident happened about 10 years ago.
(1) Is the employee eligible to receive relieving letter now?
(2) Can work experience certificate be issued in such cases?
(3) In case either is not possible, then can the employee receive service certificate confirming designation and duration of the employment?
Opinion on what is permissible under employment law and what is followed in practice would be helpful. Something that could be acceptable to a prospective employer.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I would like to follow up on my question. Kindly let me know about the suggestions in this case.
May I request for some inputs or suggestion in this matter. The matter has been creating problems in search of new employment.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™